BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Letters of Intent

I love reading Tiff's, so I must do one of my own!

Dear Lands Conference,

Really? Did you really have to fall on THIS year of your five year rotation, and take my baby away? I'm sure you were aware that we just got married, and that I would not be ready for Mike to leave FOR A WHOLE WEEK! The spite and malice within your schedualling is really unbecoming, and unappreciated. I'm sure you think your talks about water, and land, and acquisition, and dams, and all that reclamation mumbo jumbo is vital and necessary to the continuation of life on planet earth- BUT IT'S NOT! How do you expect me to sleep without my foot touching his, or listening to his gentle snoring that at first was cute and now is a little bit annoying but I'm getting use to it? So you get to see him for a week, and I don't?! How fare is that?!?! NOW RETURN MY HUSBAND, OR ELSE!

That is all.

Sincerly,

Lonely Lover

0 comments:

Labels