BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sometimes I wonder...

Let your mind wander, and your imagination roam free!

Why are things never made the way they were used to? If that is true, are we creating reverse evolution?

How are the wonderful mystery of marriage and the adventure of our relationship with God are completely lost on us? How do we miss the point so much?

When do we let go of people and leave them to their own consequences? When do we draw the line between loving them enough to hit them over the head, and letting go, even if we see the destructive path their on more clearly than they do?

Why do watermelon products taste nothing like watermelon?

Why doesn't my husband look at me like I'm insane more often?

WHY, OH WHY doesn't everyone drive a motorcycle!?!?

Was life this adventure before I met Mike, and I just didn't realize it? Or did my life truly begin the adventure after I met him? The dance, without question, has been in progress my whole life, but it became breathtaking and mesmerizing since him!

0 comments:

Labels