BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 19, 2010

Nicole and Trent's Wedding- 1

Poor Mike. A seven and a half hour road trip with not one- but two Stugart bladders. We only stopped twice. Proud?
Although, he did endure over three hours of the game 20 questions. Our version doesn't hold fast to the 20 question limit. It's more like the Ask-as-many-questions-as-it-takes game. But when your answers to yes or no questions are; "Well, kinda." "Sometimes..." "Yes... I mean no. Let me think about it." You're bound to have problems. I still say the color blue is just fine to be thinking of.

Never the less, he made it, and we made it. Checked in (thank you Mom for working at a job that racks you up serious free night points, we LOVE that), picked Rachel up from the airport-yay!- and then made our way to my aunt's house for rehearsal dinner.

Now, this is my dad's side of the family. Still crazy, mind you, but in a totally different way than my mom's side. We love visiting my dad's sisters and their families. I should introduce you.



This is my dad's younger sister, Valerie, and her hubby Marty, and their daughter, Jenna. We were so happy they made it to the wedding, they hadn't met Mike before that, but the little they do know about him, they love him! I share the scrapbooking bug with this side of the family- they have a whole room devoted to it. I'm super jealous.

My Aunt Val is a wonderful lady. She has a huge passion for kids and literacy, and works in an elementary school. She has an infectious laugh and my favorite babying voice. "AW! Peanut!" She'd say to Danielle. She loves sweets and has one of those homes where you just come in and make yourself at home. Uncle Marty is a super-hard working, super fun loving, super funny guy. He loves to joke and kid around, and has a great smile. He is in real estate, and works very, very hard to support the family he loves. Jenna is my awesome cousin, just a year older than I am. Isn't she beautiful? I always felt inadequate following in her shadow. She's had some pretty serious health issues in the past, but we think the worst is past her. She is going to college, and hopes to be a wife and mother. She has a sunshiny personality, and is so much fun to be around.

I promise there's more!

0 comments:

Labels