BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Letters of Intent

Dear Cup of Coffee,

Wow, you're good. Not only did your aroma awaken my senses to the delightful bounty of South American grown beans, testify to your expertly roasted processes, and make me so thankful for good friends who give gifts such as you (Thanks Tiff and Jerome!); but you woke me up. And I don't just mean like, ok, I can pull it together kind of woke up. This was like, "GOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING! GOOD MORNING! Sunbeams will still smile through, Good morning, good morning to you!", full throttle, full tank, get the house cleaned, six meals made, big smile on my face, annoying my husband, goofy, silly, took the extra time to put on makeup kind of woke up!

And I appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Checked FB eight times, running a marathon, bouncing off the walls, leaping over tall buildings in a single bound... girl.

0 comments:

Labels