BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 17, 2009

Day One

"What have we gotten ourselves into?" he asks me today, a huge grin on his face, cleaning a rifle in between showering me with kisses. What have we gotten ourselves into? I have been given two minutes- and counting, to start a quick note about why we are starting this. Then he'll be back over here, and no amount of begging will stay the reign of smooches. :)

For those of you who don't know, I met Mike Dombrowski the 29th of March, 2009. I'll get more into that later, but we went on our first date on the 18th of April; or, as he likes to call it, our "completely innocent coffee meeting." But after lasting four hours, I call it a date. And it has been a whirlwind ever since.

God has been the ultimate matchmaker in this one, annointing our every move, our every decision, our every thought. Neither one of us thought we'd be here, life was just not in a place conducive to a realationship- or so we thought. But we are here, and this journey, although short, has His fingerprints (and grin) all over it.

We invite you to join us, read along with our story, and immerse yourself in the Spirit of the Living God, as we share with you each joy and sorrow He has brought us through. This in no where near over, and the best is yet to be. The dance- or chess game, whichever you prefer- has just begun.

1 comments:

Miss. Jinny said...

Okay what I want to know is why your profile says Mike and Sarah Dombrowski? Last I knew you where not married yet right??? HEHEHEH! :) And yes you do make me sick however I do still love you!

Labels