BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

We're getting married today...

I can hardly believe it. We are actually getting married today. Five months of engagement, four months of planning, and 24 years of prayerful waiting, and 29 years of searching. He found me. And I found him. Oh Lord! How gracious and merciful is your love towards us!

Oh I can't believe that I finally found you, baby
Happy ever after after all this time
Oh there's going to be some ups and downs
But with you to wrap my arms around
I'm fine
-Lady Antebellum

Lord, this is an outpouring to You. Take our lives, the good and the bad, and make us more like You. Heal the hurts of the past through each other. Don't let us bring any regrets, hard feelings, dissapointments, or shouldacouldawouldas into our union today. Let the song of my heart give Mike joy and peace. Let the stillness of his soul be a safe and healing place for me to be. As we join today, make us truely one. One heart, one mind, one mission. I say goodbye to Sarah Stugart today. Thank you for the wonderful family you gave me to grow with. Let me let go as I cling to Mike. Bless them for the roles they have played in my life. God, grant Mike's family grace, and bless them for all the good they have done for him. Unite us. Bless us. Grace today with Your presance. Let today be Your day. Let it go just the way You planned. I feel that boyish grin smiling over us right now. May we always see and deserve that smile. I ask for all of Your good and perfect gifts today. Bless us on our wedding day. We give you all of the glory, all of the honor, all of the praise today, and every day. Let our light shine and our testimony speak of Your truth. We love you, Lord.
Your daughter,
Sarah...

Dombrowski :)

0 comments:

Labels