BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 28, 2010

Houston- we have pictures!


These are just a few of my favo- well, let's be honest... They're all my favorites! But here's a few in black and white. My dress...


A stolen kiss on the balcony.


The girls all wore sparkly shoes- mine are the black ones with the big flower. I love the uniqueness of their tastes!


This was Mike's idea: the elevator. Not one of us knew that the elevators in the Double Tree are mirrored with gold accents! It was fabulous!


My grandmother made our ring bearer's pillow. What a treasure!


This one was snapped right after we put the veil on. You have no idea how good it is to see me smiling in these!


This is right after the ceremony. I love this man! I'll put some more up as time goes on. Thanks for checking in!

These are copyrighted Kristen Bleger, Sunflower Eyes Photography 2010. Any one who uses them will be drug out in the street and shot, then fifty lashes, and then, you walk the plank.

Any one who admires her work should get over to her website: sunflowereyesphotography.com, or check out her blog at dubaya.blogspot.com.

Thank you again, Kristin, for sharing your amazing gift with us!

0 comments:

Labels